MedOrange – Orange Card Terms and Conditions
· The MedOrange Customer Loyalty reward Programme, known as the ‘’Orange Card’’, is operated by Palm Pharma Private Limited trading as MedOrange Pharmacies (‘MedOrange”).
· The MedOrange Loyalty rewards card (“Orange Card”) is issued by, and remains the property of MedOrange who reserves the right to decline, issue, and withdraw the Loyalty Rewards Card or any Rewards or Partner points accrued at any time. MedOrange reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card.
· Member data and personal information is protected in terms of the relevant legislation.
· MedOrange Pharmacies will not share your details with any other company unless it is entirely necessary for the operation of the MedOrange Loyalty rewards program and/or linked programs. The Loyalty Rewards program tailors its offers to meet the customer’s specific needs and in order to achieve this and to facilitate the earning of certain Loyalty Rewards, such as partner rewards and the accrual of MedOrange Loyalty Reward points, via MedOrange’s partners, your details may be passed to such partners. This information will be limited to only information required to facilitate an intended purpose. Where any detailed data is passed onto these partners, this data will be shared via an aggregator who will anonymize the data to ensure no personally identifiable data can be extracted from it.
· MedOrange Loyalty Reward points earned in Zimbabwe may only be redeemed in Zimbabwe. All Loyalty Reward points earned via online transactions on the website operated by MedOrange shall be deemed to have been earned in Zimbabwe.
· By joining the MedOrange Loyalty program a member has agreed to these terms and conditions, as amended or replaced by MedOrange from time to time.
Terms and conditions must be checked regularly and are available on the online store only at www.medorange.com and may also be requested telephonically through the MedOrange Customer Service Careline on +263 776 707 899 or via email at [email protected]
· Any person who does not agree to be bound by the MedOrange Loyalty Programme Terms and Conditions may not participate in the MedOrange Loyalty Programme. Existing MedOrange Loyalty Programme members who do not agree to be bound by the MedOrange Loyalty Reward Programme Terms and Conditions, including amendments thereto from time to time, must notify MedOrange of such refusal in writing or telephonically through the MedOrange Customer Service Careline +263 776 707 899 or via email at [email protected], in which event such member’s participation in the MedOrange Loyalty rewards program may be terminated and/or such person’s Loyalty rewards Card canceled.
· Persons applying for a Loyalty rewards Card or redeeming any rewards accrued thereunder are required to provide a valid identity document issued in their country of origin as well as contact details. MedOrange’s right to decline to register any person and/or redeem any Loyalty Reward, on whatever ground, is expressly reserved.
· A Loyalty rewards Card and the rewards accruing thereto are not transferable. MedOrange Loyalty rewards Programme rewards will accrue to the MedOrange Loyalty Programme member only.
· MedOrange Loyalty Rewards Programme points or rewards cannot be exchanged for cash.
· The value of points accumulated on the member’s Loyalty Rewards Card profile can be used for payment of purchases on the online store only. Items purchased through points redeemed may not be returned or replaced for cash. Points earned through unauthorized use of any Loyalty Reward Card will not be honored.
· In the event of any abuse or fraud being committed by any person in respect of the Loyalty Card and/or conduct involving the abuse of points or rewards, MedOrange reserves the right to take appropriate action against the responsible person and all points accrued and unredeemed points and rewards issued may be forfeited and the MedOrange Loyalty rewards Programme Card revoked.
· Only the registered Loyalty Rewards Cardholder making online purchases using a valid online profile against which that person’s Loyalty Card is registered, at the time of the purchase transaction will be awarded points.
· MedOrange reserves the right to make certain products and tender types exempt from the earning of points.
· No points, Loyalty Rewards and/or rewards will be earned or awarded in respect of any goods and/or services where the earning or awarding of such points, Loyalty Rewards and/or rewards are prohibited by any legislation in Zimbabwe and, where applicable other jurisdictions.
· Items excluded from earning points include, but are not limited to:
- prescription medication;
- however, points may be awarded on the dispensing fee of the prescription dispensed for cash, and subject to any applicable terms and conditions prescribed by MedOrange.
· Lost, forgotten, or non-functional card details should be reported to the MedOrange Customer Service Careline. Lost, forgotten, or non-functional will be replaced at the instore Customer Service Desk on presentation of positive identification. If the monetary value of MedOrange Loyalty Rewards Card points, attached to the card, has been redeemed in-store before the card is reported as lost or stolen, there can be no subsequent recovery of MedOrange Loyalty Reward Card points or value. MedOrange cannot be held liable for loss of MedOrange Loyalty Rewards Programme points or monetary value thereof.
· MedOrange reserves the right to retract any awards through its loyalty partners or service providers or otherwise earned through the MedOrange Loyalty Rewards Programme points.
· In order to keep Loyalty Card holders notified of their Loyalty rewards points as well as other program rewards, MedOrange Pharmacies, will (a) make points balance available through online channel (b) send Loyalty Reward Card holder’s electronic marketing material to inform members of special offers and products that may be of interest to them.
· MedOrange Loyalty rewards Programme members have the right, in accordance with the relevant legislation, to (a) obtain access to his/her personal information held by MedOrange; (b) to request the correction, destruction, or deletion of his/her personal information held by MedOrange; and (c) to object to the processing of his/her personal information. In the case of a MedOrange Loyalty Reward Programme member objecting to the capture and processing of his/her, personal information such person’s MedOrange Loyalty Reward Membership will be terminated.
· It is the MedOrange Loyalty Reward Programme member’s responsibility to inform MedOrange of any changes to his/her personal information.
· MedOrange reserves the right to suspend any MedOrange Loyalty Reward Card member’s profile should the account remain inactive for any period longer than 6 months or such period as may be determined by MedOrange. This provision will also apply to MedOrange’s loyalty partners and service providers.
· MedOrange Loyalty Reward points, loyalty partner or service provider points, and other promotional points earned for transactions where goods are later returned will be deducted from your MedOrange Loyalty Reward Card account or partner reward account as applicable, and are subject to the MedOrange Pharmacies returns policy.
· Loyalty Reward Cardholders may receive instant discounts on selected products in MedOrange stores. These promotions will be available for specified periods from time to time and subject to stock availability. MedOrange reserves the right, at any time, to amend or cancel these offers without notice.
· MedOrange Loyalty Reward program members may opt-out of any direct marketing received from MedOrange should he/she so elect, by notifying MedOrange thereof in writing to www.medorange.com alternatively, telephonically via MedOrange Customer Careline on 0776707899 or via email on [email protected]